One Mile at a Time_ Bucket list of travelling !!- World
Hi, my name’s Ayushi,
and I’m a dreamer. I use this
blog as a space to talk about travel and dreams. I’ve hardly ever talked about
my destination travel goals to anyone. I get asked this a lot, if I could go
anywhere in the world, where would I go?
I haven’t been everywhere,
but it’s on my list. I don’t do bucket-lists but I have an extensive list of
places, activities, and adventures running through my head 24/7. And since I am
very planned, I have that list, color-coded and divided into sub-lists and
categories based on probability, distance, cost and time-frame required.
I also have an even
bigger list in my heart, places
that I dream about, no, yearn for and have such a longing to go to I have
shoved them up on a pedestal and built them into unattainable goal. These
places are rarely even talk about them, let alone blog about them.
Let’s talk about
it!
I’m going to share 5
destinations that are at the top of my emotional, girly heart’s travel list.
These are my travel dreams, the places I would go if I never had to work again.
There I go –
1.
New Zealand
New
Zealand has been number 1 in my heart since I have watched a documentary on it
by my elder brother when I was 12. From secluded beaches to snow capped
mountains, to comfortable cabins to extreme adventure sports, New Zealand has
everything. I have my eyes firmly set on South Island for so long. It’s always
been physically and mentally so far form me. But I hope some day my luck will
also arrives and I will get a chance to my dream place.
Is New
Zealand on your radar?
2.
Tanzania
Out of Africa, anyone? I’ve had dreams about
Africa since I was a little girl. From staying in tents on the Serengeti to
trekking around a safari to lolling around on a beach in Zanzibar in the Indian
Ocean, I want to take it all in. Africa has always seemed so remote and
unattainable to me, probably because it’s so far, and most of my knowledge
comes from National Geographic and the Lion king. This year, South Africa has
become popular with bloggers, but I am hoping to dive even further into this
diverse continent and check out Tanzania one day.
Do you want to go Africa one day?
3.
Bulgaria
Is Bulgaria
your choice also to visit even once?
4. Abu Dhabi
Capital of United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi is a
well-ordered, industrious city with a pretty waterside location… With a
coastline rimmed by beaches, Abu Dhabi have stunning beaches, expansive
deserts, luxury hotels and immaculate mosques it’s a beautiful mix of ancient
tradition and modern marvel. Specially, the deserts fascinate me the most. Visiting
Abu Dhabi would be at the top of my getaway list.
Have
you ever imagined going to this place?
5.
Paris
Paris, France’s capital,
is a major European city and a global center for art, fashion, gastronomy and
culture. Paris is monumental, both due to its size but also its wealth of architectural
heritage! The symbol of the capital city, and doubtless its best-known monument,
is the unique Eiffel Tower, the “Iron Lady” that offers visitors and
unsurpassed view. I literally found Paris as the most special city and hope
that I will have a chance to visit there sometime in future.
Do you also find Paris very attractive?
So, these are the places in my list which
I want to visit for sure. But, they are my overall worldwide choice and I still
didn’t explored my whole country, so I will be sharing paces I want to visit in
my country also.





Hey everyone, here's my new post. Hope y 'all like it !!😊
ReplyDelete